Group life, group critical illness and group income protection products from leading providers Aviva, Friends Life and Zurich will now be available for SBG’s restricted advisers to offer to their corporate customers.
SBG’s restricted advice proposition was launched last year as part of the group’s expanded range of offerings for advisers to choose from to help them continue to build their businesses in the RDR world. It provides advisers and their customers with access to products from leading financial services brands, which have been assessed based on their financial strength, long-term strategy, brand reputation, quality of products and customer service.
The leading providers who are part of SBG’s restricted advice proposition are Aegon, Aviva, Bright Grey, Friends Life, LV=, Partnership, Prudential, PruHealth, PruProtect, Scottish Life and Zurich.
Key benefits of SBG’s restricted advice proposition include:
- Access to a broad range of market leading brands and products covering pensions, investments, at-retirement and protection;
- Whole of market mortgage proposition;
- SBG’s market-leading Practice Management System, powered by XPLAN from global technology provider IRESS, to help improve business efficiency and reduce regulatory risk;
- Integrated technology links with providers to deliver an enhanced service for advisers and customers;
- Sesame One, an all-encompassing investment platform support service powered by AXA Elevate;
- Regulatory fees and professional indemnity (PI) insurance is included as part of the comprehensive service.