Role: Mortgage and protection consultants – Self Employed.
Realistic OTE: £45,000 - £60,000 subject to commitment. (No earnings cap)
River Finance Ltd are looking for motivated and ambitious mortgage and protection advisors to join our successful team. The role will ideally suit experienced mortgage and protection consultants with a proven track record, but we are also prepared to consider newly qualified advisers.
River Finance Ltd supports its advisers with marketing and lead generation campaigns together with proactive support to secure professional introducers. Top rates of commissions and fees payable, all other regulatory and Indemnity Insurance costs are taken care of so you can just focus on building up your own sales income. Point of sale and back office management systems together with compliance support and case checking all provided within our proposition. Additional training and development is delivered through 1:1 and monthly meetings together with product provider support with our Lender and Insurer partners.
River Finance Ltd provides comprehensive mortgage and protection help and advice to its clients, advising on the most suitable mortgage products, as well as reviewing their wider needs on an on-going basis including the protection of their property, income, family and health, looking after our clients’ over the long term.
Successful candidates will be encouraged to work closely with local estate agents and other professionals to build good working relationships and to maximize lead generation for further sales opportunities. We would also expect advisers to be able to generate their own leads, though some leads will also be provided.
The ideal candidates will have:
- CeMap or equivalent qualifications
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment
- Proven track record in sales and business development
- A working knowledge of the mortgage and protection markets
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Motivation, drive and good interpersonal skills are essential
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a client base with a view to securing lending business and to cross-sell other financial products.
- Maximising mortgage sales potential with a proactive approach to business development.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with estate agencies and other professionals.
River Finance Ltd is committed to Treating Customers Fairly. As part of your role it will be your responsibility to work within the principles of TCF. Full support and guidance will be provided.