- To provide mortgage and protection financial advice service to clients.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner.
- Ensure that the level of service, as agreed with each client, is delivered in a timely manner.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the FCA and the firm.
- Keep up to date with new products, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Always comply with the Compliance and Training & Competence Schemes/Procedures of the firm.
Self-Employed with some leads provided. Laptop and mobile given.