SBG has seen a growing appetite from advisers to move into the PMI market and increase their range of services to clients. Demand has been particularly strong from advisers wanting to offer individual PMI.
SBG’s restricted advice proposition was launched last year as part of the Group’s expanded range of offerings for advisers to choose from to help them continue to build their businesses in the RDR world. It provides advisers and their clients with access to products from leading financial services brands, which have been assessed based on their financial strength, long-term strategy, brand reputation, quality of products and customer service.
The leading providers who are part of SBG’s restricted advice proposition are Aegon, Aviva, Bright Grey, Friends Life, LV=, Partnership, Prudential, PruHealth, PruProtect, Scottish Life and Zurich.
Key benefits of SBG’s restricted advice service include:
- Access to a wide range of leading brands and products covering pensions, investments, at-retirement and protection;
- Whole of market mortgage proposition;
- SBG’s market-leading practice management system, powered by XPLAN from global technology provider IRESS, to help improve business efficiency and reduce regulatory risk;
- Integrated technology links with providers to deliver an enhanced service for advisers and clients;
- Sesame Bankhall One, an all-encompassing investment platform support service powered by AXA Elevate;
- Access to an extensive range of investment funds from the leading fund managers;
- Regulatory fees and professional indemnity (PI) insurance included as part of comprehensive package.