Training and Development
As a financial adviser, you have to keep up to date with the latest regulatory requirements as well as learning new business and communication skills. Our training and development programme is the most all-inclusive business and personal development programme of its kind in the UK, with majority of our events and communications accredited for CPD through the CII.
The programme covers everything an adviser needs to know from the regulatory and advice essentials to the ‘softer’ business skills such as business planning and communication abilities, in a range of learning styles including face-to-face and online training. Events include:
- A mixture of practical application and technical and learning outcomes
- Themed to allow you to choose from an area that suits you
- Filmed live and streamed directly to your computer – watch what, where and when you want
- Different subjects debated throughout the day with representatives from Sesame, providers and industry figures
- Join in the discussions by emailing questions to the panel
- One of the premier industry events of the year, our one-day conference offers you a free and unique insight into subjects that really matter
- The agenda on the day is packed with the latest views from leading industry figures
- Share views, concerns and best practices with key industry figures and fellow advisers
Why not come to an event and see for yourself?