Sesame can truly claim to be the best home for network Mortgage advisers in the UK.
Sesame Bankhall Group advisers comprising Sesame and PMS originated over £31bn of mortgage applications in 2013 representing 17.5% of the UK gross lending market..
At the core of this success are Sesame's panels, through which Sesame is able to use its market share to offer market-leading procuration fees, and regular exclusives which are not available through any other distributor.
Sesame's offering doesn't stop there, though. Sesame offers a breadth of support and innovative products not found elsewhere, such as:
- Free mortgage technology – The Key, Mortgage Brain’s point of sale system, is available free of charge to advisers and includes Sesame-funded Mortgage Brain sourcing licences
- Mortgage compliance – Sesame's online Compliance Manual is kept fully up-to-date at all times, and features 'How to' guides, fact sheets, templates and forms to help you conduct a range of mortgage business in a fully compliant way
- Mortgage help desk – Access to a dedicated and knowledgeable mortgage team
- Mortgage-specific events – Mortgage Extra Live is Sesame's leading and extremely popular adviser event, covering product innovations, new technologies and emerging sales opportunities
- Sesame Bankhall Valuation Services – Despite only launching in late 2010, SBVS is already the 4th largest provider of mortgage valuations in the UK. Easily access and offer your own valuations through an established panel management service provider (Direct Valuations Ltd), another way in which Sesame helps you to expand your offering and increase your income
- Regular Communication – Never miss an exclusive through our regular email communications, and get in-depth coverage of the latest industry news through Mortgage Extra, our mortgage-specific magazine, and through the Mortgage, Protection & GI channel of Sesame TV
Our GI propostion has been created to make writing business quick and simple.
Choose from products from leading UK insurers such as Aviva, RSA, Ageas,Towergate, Pinnacle, Jubilee, Allianz, Axa, and more, across a range of product areas, such as Home and Contents, Landlords Insurance, Specialist Home Insurance, Income Insurance, MPPI and Commercial insurance.
Best of all, you can access these products in the way that works best for you:
Refer it to us
Just pick up the phone to our expert advisers – it’s that easy. We take all the risk, and you keep the client, the renewal, and a chunk of the commission. Or...
Write it yourself
Fight back against online aggregators with an insurance portal of your own, with exclusive rates and products from the UK’s leading insurers.
Our single-access, user-friendly portal lets you write the business yourself, and includes common policy-wording to reduce the number of complex terms, and a brand new retention tool to help you ensure your client always gets the best deal.
Ask about our GI proposition »
Whatever the core business of your firm, being able to offer a competitive offering on Protection can help you to gain, retain and maintain client relationships.
Sesame's Protection Panels enable its members to offer products in the way that suits them, but always at competitive rates:
- Zenith Protection Panel – a market-leading panel of the top 6 Protection providers in the UK (Aviva, Royal London, Friends Life, Legal & General, LV=, Zurich) offering Sesame advisers superior service, quality and breadth of products, coupled with commission terms of up to 213% API.
- Market Protection Panel – A comprehensive panel with the benefit of enhanced commission terms from a wide range of providers.